Our contributors and volunteers keep the organization running and our children playing. The Greater Miami Youth Symphony is also funded in part by The Children’s Trust, the Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs Council. The support provided by these and other grants, with the help of teachers, parents, volunteers and friends like you makes the Greater Miami Youth Symphony a Total Community Project for creating artists and changing lives.
- $50 donation = Provides a scholarship for one week of music Summer Camp at GMYS
- $100 donation = Enables the purchase of one instrument for a GMYS student
- $250 donation = Provides a scholarship fro one preparatory student for a full year of instruction with instrument use
- $500 donation = Provides a scholarship for one student for a full year of ensemble participation
- $1,000 donation = Provides a guest artist for performance and masterclass
- $2,500 donation = Sponsors an entire preparatory class with instruction and instrument use for an full year
- $10,000 donation = Sponsors an entire ensemble for a full year